1020 VIA TRANQUILA, HOPE RANCH — A gracious, gated Mediterranean style Hope Ranch home on 2.23-acre grounds featuring lovely terraced gardens and a separate, private guest house.
4980 SANDYLAND ROAD, CARPINTERIA — An excellent investment or vacation condominium overlooking the surf at Carpinteria’s “World’s Safest Beach.” Weekly rental management available onsite.
1711 LA CORONILLA DRIVE, SANTA BARBARA — A great value in a premium location on the Mesa in Santa Barbara. Original condition 4-bedroom home with tremendous upside potential and in an excellent school district.
4340 VIA GLORIETA, SANTA BARBARA — Vintage ranch-style home in Santa Barbara’s prestigious Hope Ranch — a knoll-top estate setting with sweeping mountain views. Priced and sold well above other agents’ projected sale price.
245 COLEMAN AVENUE, SANTA BARBARA — A tasteful single-story Cape Cod style home a short walk from the beach in Santa Barbara’s Mesa area.
1140 VIA DEL REY, GOLETA — A 5-acre parcel ideal as an estate home site with sweeping mountain and ocean views and genltly terraced for growing crops.
839 MISSION CANYON ROAD, SANTA BARBARA — Turn-of-the-century cottage retreat owned by famed photographer Joseph Munch, nestled among the oaks and boulders of Mission Canyon.
1406 ALAMEDA PADRE SERRA, SANTA BARBARA — A luxurious Spanish Colonial Revival estate home on Santa Barbara’s Riviera with spectacular city, harbor, and island views.
224 SERPOLLA DRIVE, CARPINTERIA — A three-bedroom family home in Carpinteria’s Serena Park neighborhood, featuring a pool, beautiful mountain views, and situated adjacent to the Polo Grounds.
417/419 E. FIGUEROA STREET — LAS CASAS ARRELLANES —Two Monterey style luxury garden villas situated on a one-half acre historic property in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara.
85 AVOCADO PLACE, CAMARILLO — A stunning 5-acre hilltop ranch in Camarillo’s Las Posas Estates. Features a 4-bedroom residence with ocean and city views, a 4-stall barn, paddocks, and growing crops.
1921 EL CAMINO DE LA LUZ, SANTA BARBARA — Spectacular one-of-a-kind 0.85-acre ocean bluff parcel located on a Mesa cul-de-sac with stunning views of dolphins and whales and islands and sunsets! Features 100 feet of ocean frontage.
3950 VIA REAL, CARPINTERIA — This luxury manufactured home is perfect for weekend getaways or as a condo alternative. Features a huge great room (36 x 30) with a see-through marble fireplace, white oak floors, 10-foot ceilings, and walls of glass with mountain views.
- 1527 Dover Road – Riviera fixer opportunity with panoramic ocean views
- 1038 Roble Lane – Exquisitely remodeled Riviera view home
- 1150 Tunnel Road – Adobe-style Mission Canyon view home in a private enclave
- 2822 Ben Lomand Drive – Completely remodeled home with sweeping mountain views
- 819 Roberto Avenue – Remodeled family home with large front and rear gardens
- 624 W. Canon Perdido – Great investment triplex on the Westside
GOLETA (and Goleta adjacent)
- 649 Kellogg Avenue – Unusual fixer opportunity in a great school district
- 285 Moreton Bay Lane – Lovely condominium right on the golf course!
- 5177 San Lucas Way – Immaculate ranch home in a great neighborhood
- 6180 Via Real #121 – Ocean view manufactured home
- 1258 Cravens Lane – Luxury townhome in a secluded setting
- 1211 Franciscan Court – Beautifully renovated townhome in a family complex
- 711 Fernando Drive, Ojai – Lovely hideaway in Meiners Oaks
- 480 Day Road, Ventura – Large family home near Ventura College
- 1217 Saratoga Avenue – Affordable condominium in great city location
- 138 Via Pasito, Ventura – Family home in prestigious Ondulando Estates
- 5353 Driftwood Street, Oxnard – Tri-level townhome just steps from the beach
- 264 Alosta Drive, Camarillo – Rambling home on 1/2 acre with spectacular views
- 3750 Shakespeare Drive, Oxnard – Newly built condominium in a gated senior complex
- 100 Camelot Way, Oxnard – Custom ranch style home on a spacious 10,000-square-foot lot
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
- 4152 Greenbush Avenue – Charming 1940s cottage in a prestigious Sherman Oaks “south of the boulevard” neighborhood. Sold well over asking price in a difficult market period.
- 17230 Osborne Avenue – Large ranch home in Northridge’s Sherwood Forest
- 5043 Stern Avenue – Traditional home in prestigious Sherman Oaks
- 15438 Stare Street – Fixer opportunity in Mission Hills
SANTA CLARITA VALLEY
- 20345 Rue Crevier – Three-bedroom Cape Cod style townhouse. With strategic staging we achieved the highest recent sale price in this American Beauty complex.
- 21204 Jimpson Way – Spacious manufactured home in Canyon Country’s beautiful Greenbrier Village.